Meeting your learning needs
Who should attend?
- GPs, including GP registrars and those in the first five years of practice
- GPSIs and CCG clinical leads
- Prescribing nurses
Why should I attend?
- Our stream sessions give you an in-depth focus on key areas of general practice
- Topics and key points covered are tailored to your everyday learning needs as a GP
- You will gain up to 5.5 CPD credits for appraisal and revalidation
- Presenters have expert knowledge in their specialist areas and provide the latest updates
- Your delegate pack will give you slide sets and key resources
- You’ll have the chance to network and discuss with GPs outside your practice
- Presenters will offer practical advice that you can use in your clinical work straight away
- You’ll have the option to access materials from all four streams after the event
Delegate feedback from MIMS Learning Live is consistently positive, with comments from delegates including the following:
Excellent day, well organised and very informative” – Dr Rachel Hines
Interactive, varied programme directed at general practice” – Dr Meera Shah
Brilliant, very informative, enhanced my knowledge” – Dr Nusrat Jabeen
Wonderful educational and refreshing day” – Dr Gyasuddin M Sayed
I have taken a lot of knowledge back to the North East from this event” – Dr Michael Hipwell
I have a lot of practice-changing take-home messages to apply now!” – Dr Gareth Jordan
Very good content and seamless organisation” – Dr Stephen Grice
Very well organised and extremely beneficial revision of everyday primary care cases” – Dr Muna Sheikh
Excellent – extremely well organised and run course” – Dr Bernadette Marnell
Refreshing, varied subject matter” – Dr Heather Duffy
Can I access content from the streams I do not attend?
MIMS Learning Live presentations will be posted on the educational website MIMS Learning as soon as possible after the event, allowing you to access material from streams that you did not attend.